Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

New Products

Ascom i75 Messenger Wi-Fi Handset Announced

499538.jpg

Ascom Wireless Solutions announces that they broaden their WiFi portfolio by releasing the new handset, the i75 Messenger.

The use of WiFi in enterprise environments is growing rapidly due to its ability to provide users with high-speed wireless connection to the corporate network. The introduction of the i75 Messenger expands the Ascom WiFi portfolio with a new handset ideal for a vast majority of users working within hotel, retail and industry, as well as any office environment.

The i75 Messenger combines advanced messaging and highly versatile telephony as well as push to talk capabilities. Built to support Professional Messaging, this handset is uniquely equipped to communicate with a comprehensive range of external sources, including building management systems, hospital systems and production process systems.

“Ascom has a unique position on the WiFi market with the i75 Protector (launched 2006) and now we are very proud to release yet another handset; the i75 Messenger”, says Henrik Sandberg, Product Manager at Ascom. He continues, “With the i75 Messenger in your hand, you’ve got a remote control to a specific machine, a door opener, or if you connect it to a work assignment database, you get on-the-spot instructions for you and your colleagues.”

The i75 Virtual SIM-card enables a user to grab another, system associated handset in case of failure in the previously used one. After a simple user action all the user’s specific parameters like volume, menu and local phonebook credentials will be automatically stored in the new handset.

Ascom i75 VoWiFi handset has tests compatible with Cisco Compatible Extension, (CCX) version 2.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

You May Also Like

Advertisement

ecoustics is a hi-fi and music magazine offering product reviews, podcasts, news and advice for aspiring audiophiles, home theater enthusiasts and headphone hipsters. Read more

Copyright © 1999-2024 ecoustics | Disclaimer: We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.

SVS Bluesound PSB Speakers NAD Cambridge Audio Q Acoustics Denon Marantz Focal Naim Audio RSL Speakers