Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

New Products

Okoro Media Unleashes Intel i7 Core Media Centers

536307.jpg

Okoro Media Unleashes Intel i7 Core Media Centers

Okoro Media Systems, manufacturer of digital entertainment systems for the high end audio video market, is pleased to announce the availability of the Intel’s new i7 Core processing technology to our high-end 2009 Digital Entertainment Systems. Keeping with our mission of bringing the latest in cutting edge technology, our i7 Core series machines will continue to bring unprecedented 3-D gaming performance and will provide better performance for streaming movies, and music to multiple zones.

“Our customers expected us to push the envelope with systems that can provide the greatest performance when they are playing the latest Blu-ray movies in 1080p with TrueHD audio, while recording multiple HD channels and extending content to multiple zones. With the integration of Intel’s i7Core technology in our line of premier Digital Entertainment Systems, we can provide our customers with unparalleled video performance.” says Christopher Curry VP of Sales and Marketing.

The following systems are based on Intel i7Core technology:
OMS-TH550
OMS-GX100
OMS-GX300
The upcoming
RK200 & RK300

During this 2008 festive season, Okoro Media Systems wants to make your holidays even brighter with some complimentary gifts to enhance your Digital Experience. We want to help you with those “Stocking Stuffers”.

With every purchase of a BX series or system that is upgraded with a Blu-ray player we will add the critically acclaimed box office smash hit – The Dark Knight Blu-ray movie to your order, as a gift from us.

We want to continue the gift giving by adding an additional 5% promotional reduction to the listed MSPR price of the following OMS Models: TH550, BX300, BX100, GX300, GX100, and ZX100.

The complimentary Blu-ray movie Batman- The Dark Knight and the 5% discount will be valid until Sunday, January 11th, 2009.
For more information, please contact Okoro Media Systems at 877-539-4788 or visit www.okoromedia.com.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

You May Also Like

Advertisement

ecoustics is a hi-fi and music magazine offering product reviews, podcasts, news and advice for aspiring audiophiles, home theater enthusiasts and headphone hipsters. Read more

Copyright © 1999-2024 ecoustics | Disclaimer: We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.

SVS Bluesound PSB Speakers NAD Cambridge Audio Q Acoustics Denon Marantz Focal Naim Audio RSL Speakers