Nagra2 hack is CONFIRMED

LK
Unregistered guest
Well,the N2 rom 101 hack has been CONFIRMED..I remain skeptical of its future, but it has been confirmed!...ALSO U cannot do this yourself at home..

I just read where all this fuss is coming from...TDG announced 4 hours ago that he confirmed this cloned rom101 yellow card hack with a 2700 IRD works wide open..dsstoybox is the source but al7bar made the announcement..card coders have looked at this for months and found many "weak" areas of much concern..and cost is $300 to program the card and cannot be done at home,so this is NOT testing,its big $$$$...and there's no guarantee..and U know DN and Kudelski will be closing holes and sending out ECM's..even TDG says "it works for now"

BTW...satscams just CONFIRMED this hack as well..

Heres a very good point of view..
You do know what happened to Dave's dealers and how many are out there now. If anybody thinks Charlie and Kudelski will sit quietly and let it go, think again, their dogs are out of their leashes and sharpening their paws as we speak. Just wait and see.

here's all the info regarding where to get the card programmed and prices..(this is NOT for FTA users...only new 101 yellow cards and 2700,2800,and 3900 IRD's)..

[link removed]

What I find very surprising is this PUBLIC announcement that is now posted everywhere on the net...I don't expect dsstoybox to be around after tomorrow!..this announcement has obviously just put them at grave risk...I expect Charlie and the legal/law officials will be paying them a visit IMMEDIATELY..yes these coders who are the origin/source for dsstoybox can go underground, but I believe somebody will give them up to save their own azz...heck, it could even be TDG who would give them up! ...I don't think this was handled well at all and will be VERY short lived!

LK
Unregistered guest
I can't believe this!...the biggest DSS news almost in history and at least since the HU died in April 2004, and NOT 1 response...what is wrong with U people!...all I see posted is the usual "what are the new keys,mine don't work"..I give up..U all are just young free TV'ers,thats all!...and have NO curiosity,creativity or ingenuity yourselves..all spoon fed free TVers..

EnquiringMind
Unregistered guest
how'd they do it?

Anonymous

I have a friend who I know very well that works at dsstoybox... I will find out from him and see if the hack is real and if he could give me more info about their hack. I will post what he says in the days ahead

LK
Unregistered guest
Its real!...its been tested and CONFIRMED by MANY mods and admins at many various sites!

They did it by use of coders who must have got a dump of the card which opens up many doors...unfortunately how long this will remain open is unknown now,...Charlie and Kudelski (nagra encrytion sources/makers) will be hunting this down and closing up as much as they can....damage control..once nagra1 is totally shut down,then we will really know just how much these coders got into these rom 101 cards and N2,and what the future will bring..

zz
Unregistered guest
So in reality, shouldnt this be called a "rom101 clone"? - the reason i say this (and dont want to be slammed for it!) is that peeps have to enter thier own cam and bk in the ird, which alternatly means they are not able to change it in the card yet, if if i've retained anything from all the posts i see out there is" its not a hack unless the card is cracked! and you are FULLY able to read and write to it" - in the meantime, its a workaround... an expensive workaround! lol

Anonymous

Well this is Very Good News, Baby steps yes but will lead to more and better and even a FTA (I hope lol)

Sat Speculator
Unregistered guest
Yes, this is awesome news! But honestly LK, I'm glad to see this announcement hasn't gotten that much attention on here as it did on Al7bar and other sites. I'm excited about this "leak in the dam" too but patience is the key here.

Now that this initial piece of great news is out I hope it quiets down again, that the experts continue to perfect this and other methods while Charlie fully commits to N2. A long-term and more permanent "fix" is still a ways off, let's not ruin our advantage by believing we've already won the war and not just a battle.

Still, great news all in all for the testing community!!

Mikeybk
Unregistered guest
Hey, do u guys think it's worth buying a pro dish 500 and using the pansat 2500a now since alot of these if not all of the channels are going to n2,? thanks........

Canada Dry
Unregistered guest
it was unwise to make it public at this stage, instead of continue perfectioning it.
But there's always GREED and big egos as the ill advisors.

SOL
Unregistered guest
damn you people have big mouth, especially those with greed for $$$$ on a new hack that's not totally perfected yet. why cant they keep it hush hush until it's solid before releasing. Today will be good news, but next day would be bad news because of yall punkazz mouth.

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
All you people who now say to keep the N2 hack in the wraps until it's more stable are a bunch of hypocrites, I bet you were the first ones who were dying to get your hands on at least some piece of hope for free TV and now you bash those who do have it and who do provide you with the information.

By no means am I defending numerous sites who sell the pre-programmed rom101's for $300 and up, but then again I have nothing against them, it's your choice, if you feel the need and have the means to buy it, then buy it, if not then save your money and wait for a more affordable solution as I am sure there will be one, if not more, as it was with nag1.

LK
Unregistered guest
Hey....al7bar has over 125,000 members..its the biggest andf Most monitored site on the net...so STFU for this announcenemt being published here...Charlie knew about this WAY before us....the retard is TDG and ALL the other sites...this site learns LAST!...retard!

Anonymous

FYI

This "hack/solution/work around" of N2 has only been confirmed to work on d!$hnetwork's 2700 and 3100 IRDs.

THIS IS NO N2 FIX FOR ANY FTA RECEIVER!

LK
Unregistered guest
Double^D
Post Rank 0

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:56 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that is the biggest crock of crap that I have ever heard in my life. Not flameing you but the peeps that think someone should send there card to get it fixed. What happened to the days where you could buy software?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by LK

August 13, 2005

This is the ONLY way the investors/backers can recoup some of their money...I'm sure tons of $$$$ was needed to supply the coders with what they needed and to maintain safety and security ...By selling this hack to dealers first, it the allows the investors a way of recouping some of their money back and output initial costs....investors/backers make no money or recoup costs incurred by just releasing a FREE public hack to everyone!....

in time, if this hack holds up, eventually the investors will recoup their investors costs, the distributors will recoup their expenses, the dealers will recoup their payments to the distributors, and someday the hack would be public....we are on the bottom of the food chain!...the end users...the bottom line customers..every business has a food chain (drug dealers to Walmart)....from manufacturer to distributor to dealer to local provider to customer...its called BIG BUSINESS 101...

LK
Unregistered guest
British...Obviously I was wrong about this N2 hack when it was ONLY a rumor..I'm a skeptic/naysayer...but I'm human and would rather caution on the side of safety than being scammed!....I always said, when there's a REAL hack, we'll ALL know cause it'll be all over the net!...I wouldn't trust any site right now because I wouldn't buy this hack now for again obvious reasons..

1..too costly
2. yes still ONLY a 30/30 guarantee 30 feet or 30 seconds
3..If U buy and the site gets busted,so do U due to shipping lists and paper trail

WAIT and give this some time...see what happens..did hear a couple rumors that maybe this will be public in October..also the rom 101 hack is the ONLY real hack,which is being sold by dsstoybox..the other hacks and and sites I listed in above post ARE scams..

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 709
You will never know about any fix. You're about as close to the inside coders as the moon is to the earth. All you know is what you read on other forums. Come on...post some dirty words back now so you can feel important. LMAO

uptown1864
Unregistered guest
I would like to know if encore western channel on dish network has gone nagra 2. I can not get this channel anymore.

alex novas
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf your watching N2 on a FTA reciever?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 240
The funnyest thing about dss smart card testing is that the 2 largest providers in the states are the best hackers 2 so with the new n2 hack for 101 card would not surprise me if Dave was the one that hacked and released it to keep DN busy while he sits back smiling with his secure cards. Can't wait for DN to hack dave and the games begin again.

Anonymous

How are the Rom101 cards pran i use my Pogramed? Can I use my Red Dragon?

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
See what i mean. LMAO

Dss G U Y here
Unregistered guest

thedssguy
King FTA Join Date: Aug 2003

Now testing Nag2!

Due to our server being hacked this post was lost. I am now replacing it.. Thanks.

This is my preliminary review of a fully opened Rom 101. Remember, this is a new breakthrough and it's little snags and snafu's may NOT be apparent at first. That being said, let's get on with it.

First off I owe many people my gratitude. I wish to acknowlege them now. This is an information site. Nobody here writes or distributes code. It is merely an information site and I am but the messenger who has endeavored to TRY and keep everyone informed of any developments. I'd like to thank the mods at dss-newbies for helpig me out all the way around on this. The connections provided proved fruitful to say the least. Next the party responsible for my getting this sneal peek, I have but one thing to say...

Dsstoybox delivered!

After weeks of negotiations and missed deadlines and other various hurdles, these guys came thru for me and this COMMUNITY! True to his word, and because of this site's visibility, he moved mountains and faced incredible resistance to get this done. I wish to thank him publicly for perservering and DELIVERING what he promised! On to the test.

I was sent a Rom 101 for evaluation and review. It was explained to me that this was a clone and I would HAVE to have a 2700 or 3100 DN box to test this with. I was provided and IRD # as well as Box keys that had to be written to the DN box via jtag. I have many connections and this was not a problem for me to do. The box was prepped some time ago and we waited for the mysterious "yellow brick" er I mean card to show...

Finally the card showed up and I drove to the location of the prepped unit. Upon arrival, it was already setup and running a Rom10. Preliminary channel surfing showed the missing N2 channels using the older style card. I showed him the "yellow" card that I had been sent and we did a thorough examination of the card. It was in near new condition and showed nio signs of being tampered with. The asic appeared to be the original one and no scratches or cuts were visible under a magnifying glass. We looked at each other, smiled and breathlessly removed the blue card & inserted the "Yellow" card. The familiar "Aquiring satellite signal" message came up and we quickly went into the menu for alook see and swicth test. The CAM numbers were indeed different from what was on the card, and a quick verification of the provided ird# & box keys that were provided were in order. On to the switch test. These old legacy boxes from DN use an SW-21 swicth which is entirely different than a diseqc switch and a "switch test" is mandatory for the system to work properly. We waited patiently as the unit completed it's test. Upon completion, it exitted the menu and we had TV! The guy I was with lit up a broad smile as did I and we breathlessly changed the channels. first stop. 151 OLN, ON! Next stop PPV, ON!, hell, lets go for broke, 496 (por%) OMG! I didn't know people could do things like that in that position! ON! Next stop Starz, ON!, RIA (foreign channels), ON! Virtually every single channel DN offers in the US (except my locals) were ALL ON!
This is NOT a hoax as you all will come to see. The RSA encrytption has NOT been cracked (to my knowlege) but they were able to write to certain areas of the card. N2 is toast! In fact there's more than 1 hack available... (gee that sounded familiar) FTA has more resources available than these guys, thats for sure. This is indeed very exciting news for the COMMUNITY! Stay tuned for more info as testing progresses. I have more poeple coming to view this and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them as well. It's a start people. Nobody knows how long it will last, but I HAVE TV AGAIN! Many thanks to the coders involved. The Bell has sounded, round one is under way...

LK
Unregistered guest
and another flip flop from TDG (The Dss Guy)

Quote:

Now testing Nag2!
This is my preliminary review of a fully opened Rom 101. Remember, this is a new breakthrough and it's little snags and snafu's may NOT be apparent at first. That being said, let's get on with it.

First off I owe many people my gratitude. I wish to acknowlege them now. This is an information site. Nobody here writes or distributes code. It is merely an information site and I am but the messenger who has endeavored to TRY and keep everyone informed of any developments. I'd like to thank the mods at dss-newbies for helpig me out all the way around on this. The connections provided proved fruitful to say the least. Next the party responsible for my getting this sneal peek, I have but one thing to say...

Dsstoybox delivered!

After weeks of negotiations and missed deadlines and other various hurdles, these guys came thru for me and this COMMUNITY! True to his word, and because of this site's visibility, he moved mountains and faced incredible resistance to get this done. I wish to thank him publicly for perservering and DELIVERING what he promised! On to the test.

I was sent a Rom 101 for evaluation and review. It was explained to me that this was a clone and I would HAVE to have a 2700 or 3100 DN box to test this with. I was provided and IRD # as well as Box keys that had to be written to the DN box via jtag. I have many connections and this was not a problem for me to do. The box was prepped some time ago and we waited for the mysterious "yellow brick" er I mean card to show...

and then this

Quote:
Today, 01:05 PM
King FTA

Ok guys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by quazievil
"How would you provide proof without possibly letting out all the secrets?"

Pictues wouldn't cut it, videos... well we all know about videos and how reliable they are as proof, Show the dump you say? and hand off all that hard work... not likely.

I guess the only real Proof would be having several well respect admins/mods in the community see it and test it.

Sorry, but I was up till 5 am helping with the hack attack, but here goes, the fix is real and more & more people are finding out about it. Mods here have called me and did the phone test, but I've also provided a tier dump and it is being disected by people here and dss-newbies. Assembly has the info from it and was most informative. It does depened STRICTLY on the 101 card and the older irds. This much we know. It is locked and running a blocker so the rest of the info is limited. I paid for mine and got what was promised, no bull, no scam, however if you can't afford it, then just wait as it will soon be known how it is done...

Well first he (TDG says) got it to test then he paid for it..

Well TDG what is it?

Which fairytail is the truth or half truth?

thedssguy
Unregistered guest
The 101 card I received is working fine on all PPV"s and other N2 channels. There is no current fix for FTA as of yet, but I have forwarded any info I could glean from this card to manufacturers to disect and hopefully come up with a solution...Please do NOT panic, remain calm, we still have some TV working as I love HBO and it is still available. Hang in there kiddies, it's not the end YET!

LK
Unregistered guest
1st...U are definitely NOT TDG!

2nd...TDG stated MANY months ago,that he in fact did have a verified working nagra2 hack for FTA (after working with the Koreans)...way before any plastic hack 101 ..

3rd...TDG speaks with forked tongue and and is ALWAYS getting caught contradicting himself..

4th..TDG is setting everyone up for the big kill...its coming, so be VERY careful of him ..

LK
Unregistered guest
After some serious reading and thinking today, I do predict that the nagra2 hack will be public within 2 months....human nature being what it is, some dealer or other will want his 15 minutes of fame and leak the nagra2 hack to the PUBLIC!...and I think it will be much more improved by then,when its made public..just my 2 cents, after some reconsidering everyone and everything about people and human nature..

Silver Member

Post Number: 729
You don't know crap so quit telling all the bull.

YOURE A MOD . LMAO

Or a cop LMAO.

dssguy
Unregistered guest
dsstoybox.com
ez123.com
ezsatellite. tv
dssmili.com
activator2card.com
the dssguy (TDG) from al7bar. tk,dss-newbies.net,hashhu. com

ALL have working fixes its here people relax and enjoy FREE tv is here

LK sorceror
Unregistered guest
Thanks dssguy for all your help tha creep LK doesnt know much he sounds a alot like sorcoer from hash hu always after dssguys a s s maybe he's Q u e e r that LK

Down
Unregistered guest
good news... theres hope for N2.

Sorceor again ok LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 10:13 am:

Its real!...its been tested and CONFIRMED by MANY mods and admins at many various sites! hash hu dssnewbies sat scams all confirmed HACK REAL

They did it by use of coders who must have got a dump of the card which opens up many doors...unfortunately how long this will remain open is unknown now,...Charlie and Kudelski (nagra encrytion sources/makers) will be hunting this down and closing up as much as they can....damage control..once nagra1 is totally shut down,then we will really know just how much these coders got into these rom 101 cards and N2,and what the future will bring..

notbeforme
Unregistered guest
yes its a clone however.....thats what "we you i"
receive but it does not mean that it hasent been compromised all the way.. meaning the coders wont release the full hack until n2 is in full play this release is just a test for the coders
and to make some quick cash they have to test it why not make some cash while there doing it
ive done the same with hu card
regards
notbeforme

Unregistered guest
i mod at one of the sat sites and it is real. one of our members bought one for testing, logging etc....will know more after aprox 60 days when the tiers start dropping off and ppv values go out of range. also if charlie gets ahold of the camid then its going for sh!t. its just a start but the real coders ARE able to read/write to the 101 card so you make up your own mind. our member confirms all channels open for now, will know more after 60 days.

Anonymous

If ya wanna keep up with whats going on with nagra 2 goto www.rom10x.com. those guys have all the latest info

Anonymous

if they can't change the ird# for you on the card, this is a very pathetic hack. How about the ppv's do you have to click the order button to order them or do they open up (ie 3M). Do you get every single channel including the locals from all regions? So we know what type of hack this is, one could get 5 cards and sub them under the same receiver, another way to see if its a clone type hack go to the info screen see is the camid# the same as it states on the card? These questions need to be asked first to see what kind of hack this is.

Username: Snags

Post Number: 1
The PPV is wide open and so is the p*rn, the only channels missing are some spanish and WNBA.

The card is a clone but they can get into and add tiers.

When you get the card you jtag your reciever to change the ird and box keys

Like i said earlier if ya want info on nagra 2 goto www.rom10x.com

It's an info only site but you will get your answers for questions like this

Anonymous

does ne1 know is the n2 fix has been tested on the dish or bev 102 card

White Widow
Unregistered guest
I hear that a large majority of toybox cards went dead today, lol. Please send more scratch and we will re program your cards, lol. LK, I've gained access to your pc, been shadowing you for about a week now. I'm not scummy enough to post your $hit on the web, but, I will say that you are not in the loop & your full of $hit.

Iarry
Unregistered guest
White Widow, I've gained access to your pc and its full of
child P0RN,

what a dirty maggot.

yadlehi
Unregistered guest
i have no signal, low level and 0 quality on my pansat 2500A, anybody that wants to give a hand?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us